AHMEN is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes the need of people with whom we do business (Clubs, Sponsors, Volunteers) and employees for the
appropriate management and protection of any Personal Information that you agree to provide to us.
Our privacy Management Plan includes guidelines on the collection, storage, use and retention of your Personal Information as follows:
- Collection: The Organization collects personal information about individuals (registrants) in order to better manage it's Racing program.
The organization will make all reasonable efforts to fully inform such individuals about planned use/disclosure. The organization will limit the collection
and use of personal information to that required for valid purposes or to comply with legislation.
- Accuracy: The Organization wil make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information
it collects and uses is accurate and complete. Individuals will have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information, and on written
request by an individual to whom the information relates, the organization will modify the information as required.
- Storage: The Organization will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent
unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
- Retention: The Organization will establish a retention period for all personal information collected. This period will be related to
legislation other than PIPEDA.
- Disclosure: The Organization will not disclose personal information unnecessary to volunteers or any third party, unless the
effected individual consents.
- Access: The Organization promotes individual's right of access to personal information about themselves. AHMEN will provide
access to information upon request. Access will be provided according to established procedures. NOTE: access to a record may be subject to the payment
of any fee required according to organization policy.
In addition to the care that AHMEN takes directly, we are also working with all our partner organizations that may at some point handle personal
information gathered by us in the course of their relationship with and service to us. Each third party partner has agreed to meet our standards
of privacy, confidentiality and security.
All Volunteers and third party staff who in anyway manage or handle Personal Informaton have acknoledged and agreed to adhere to our
Privacy Code and the procedures that support that code.
For Further information contact:
Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)